Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome!

This is the inaugural entry for my first blog!

I am a married, stay at home mother of three, junior in college who has to find something productive for myself. As I don't see or talk to people on a daily basis (while my hubby and kids are human, they are not "outside people") I will talk to my blog or through it.

I am a multitasking control freak, with the quirk of not being able to follow through if a task starts showing signs of imperfection. I find I am good at nearly everything, but not the best. I am a Christian, without a congregational family, raised by a Christian of the same. My relatives are from primarily Catholic and Jewish backgrounds. I have a odd sense of humor will be very sarcastic.

I plant to de-clutter my home and my life and have put aside a year to do it. This includes an overhaul of health, wealth and everything involved. Some goals are:

  • Stocking the freezer with ready-made quick foods to avoid junkie eating
  • Stocking the fridge with healthy options
  • Using natural ingredients that resemble where they came from; cuts of meat, grains etc.
  • The purging of useless clutter physically and mentally
  • Get the family outside more
  • Lose weight-I am type II diabetic
  • Plant my own garden
  • Canning, freezing and storing my own jams, veggies, meats, fruits, applesauce etc
I'm sure the list will get longer. I need motivation, so putting it in writing, accessible to others will hopefully help my on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment