Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How I ordered a $49.99 digital kitchen scale for free.

I just ordered an Ozeri Touch II Professional Digital Kitchen Scale from Amazon. It was marked down to $25 from $49.99 the other day.

I used code 4APWT433 at checkout, and got $10 off, making it only $15.

I used 3 free $5 Amazon Gift cards I earned by using SWAGBUCKS as my search engine. I've made over $50 the past few months. I search everything now and find I can make about $5 in Amazon gift cards ~every 3 weeks.

I am also a member of Amazon Prime, so it was shipped free. I qualify because I am a Student and have a .edu email address. But you can qualify for free by being a Amazon Mom, just remember to quit before being billed. Online Christmas shopping with no shipping! I order ink and paper too with free shipping and save through price comparisons and not using gas driving to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment