Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I haven't blogged since November. Wow, and the profile is still pink from October. I've managed to lose 5 pounds, which is okay since it happened over the holidays. Might have been being sick for a month, and missing holiday parties altogether.

I haven't clipped coupons, or printed them, or loaded them to my Kroger card lately. This morning I will clip coupons and organize them before doing anything else not directly related to the little people who always want my help.

I don't try to do crazy New Year's Resolutions. I do try to learn new things and new ways. Here's my list.

  1. Do better at doing daily devotionals with the littles.
  2. Simplify. Use less, talk less, organize, donate crap I don't need. No clutter by 2012?
  3. Be Intentional. (I saw this on many blogs...) It makes sense, if you add it to your every action.
  4. Quit throwing chip and/or cheese on things just because my hubby does and it tastes good.
  5. Spend more time outside. I tend to stay in too much, I like comfort, and lets face it I hate allergy issues, mud on my shoes, wind, bugs and the patch of ice that always gets me.
  6. Do my homework in a more timely manner. It's hard to read college text. I love to read, even dry informative things, just not assigned reading.
  7. Training of others; my dear family and myself. Ha! They will learn not to be intimidated by the washing of stoneware, cast-iron or other such things that cannot soak or go in the dishwasher, hand washing is not scary (unless your hands crack the minute they enter the sink). Close the bathroom door. Get garments to the proper place; laundry, hook, drawer, not floor. If it doesn't look like your bedroom, it's not a public space; remove your clutter (me too).
  8. Share my savings, coupons and more in my blog!
  9. Actually make my own yogurt and sourdough bread starter. Convince my husband that things that look like gross science experiments in jars have friendly bugs that help us digest and fight bigger bugs.
I think that's enough...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment