Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Wonderful Guide to Christian Leadership in a Comprehensive Book


The following is a review of the book The Conviction to Lead: The 25 Principles of Leadership that Matters by Albert Mohler. 

I found this book a good outline of qualities sought in a leader.  It would also serve as a great tool to keep a leader consciously on track.  My favorite part as relating to the aspects of a Christian leader within this book talk of how a leader has a story that they believe in and retell.  The book outlines 25 leadership principles, and is separated into 25 chapters.  I think this would be a beneficial read to anyone who wishes to strengthen leadership skills and anyone seeking an employer or organization that lead as such.

This was a nice read, as I am taking some steps in leadership myself. I found myself nodding my head in agreement and also felt fueled and strengthened in my beliefs.

This book was given to me as a  review copy from Bethany House Publishing Group.  I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment