Thursday, March 6, 2014

God, Action, Romance and Love

The following is a review of the book A Most Peculiar Circumstance by Jen Turano.

This is the second book of the Ladies of Distinction, by Jen Turano. The story is more enjoyable after having read book one first, but you don’t have to.  Based in the late 19th century it reminds me how far women have come in society. I absolutely love the characters, especially their stubbornness, what better way to show how God’s grace works. In this historical romance, you’ll find God, action, love, family, friendship and repeat characters.   At the end there are book there are discussion questions that make you think and evaluate what you would do or believe. Without giving away the story, I have to say another job well done on an enjoyable book.

This book was given to me as a  review copy from Bethany House Publishing Group.  I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment