Thursday, March 6, 2014

Another Great Christian Romance

The following is a review of the book A Talent for Trouble by Jen Turano.

This  is another ‘can’t-put-it-down’ by Jen Turano.  Her characters are fun and loveable.  This is the third book I’ve read by her. They are not written in a series, but contain repeat characters in each.  I love that each book stands alone, yet makes reading all of them desirable.  Of course, there is a strong minded gal, romance and trouble. Best of all, God and a relationship with Him is weaved into the story line. At the end there are book there are discussion questions that make you think and evaluate character, theme, and faith. I hope to be reading more of her books, for years to come.


This book was given to me as a  review copy from Bethany House Publishing Group.  I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment