Thursday, June 12, 2014

Snap It- My Bible Study Spot

I am currently participating in an Online Bible Study through Proverbs 31 Ministries.  I am in week 3 of Limitless Life, by Derwin L Gray. I think this is my 7th  online Bible study, and I love each and every one!

I have included a picture of my favorite place to do my reading and studying.  It's not glamorous, in fact I have an old sheet thrown on the couch, because I hate vacuuming cat hair all the time, it's easier to just wash a sheet. My cat follows me around and sits next to me during my quiet times.

Missing from the picture is my Kindle Fire.  I love reading and  have using digital and audio books as a preference.  For Bible studies, I wound up missing the paper books, so I  order both. I listen to the Kindle read me each chapter, then I go through the paper book highlighting, making notes in my journal and looking up verses in my Bible.

My other favorite place is my at desk and computer.  I won't take a picture of that mess   Instead, I've included a picture of a note-card that is attached to the computer.  This verse is from a different study. There are many tasks that I accomplish each day, and I like that verse to remind me to put my busy, busy life in God's hands and trust that all will be well.

What's your favorite place to relax and spend time with God?


This post is part of a blog hop for my current Online Bible Study. Click on the link below to join us!

P31 OBS Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. love your place, I also have a spot on the couch with a blanket!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little spot of my own - I enjoy reading my Bible before my feet even hit the floor but my couch cushion is my 2nd favorite spot - My kids are always joking that my spot is always warm! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you keep participating in the blog Daphne. Hugs Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem with cat hair. Glad to see that you are finding peace and comfort in these online Bible studies. It brings together a wonderful community of believers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks comfy and that kitty is so darn cute. Thanks for sharing. Debbie W. (Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of your kitty. My kitty curls up with me when I read out on our breezeway.

    ReplyDelete